How to add users
To get users added to an account email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the users and their email addresses that you want adding, and a user to match their access against.
User access levels
There are two base levels of access on the Collstream platform:
- Supervisor – Can see the activities of all other users on the account and has access to all templates
- Associate – Can only see their own activity and only have a set number of templates
Access can also be restricted in the following ways:
- 1-2-1 SMS access can be disabled/enabled
- SMS free text can be locked down and users can be restricted to using templates only, this applies to both 1-2-1 and Bulk messaging
- User’s ability to load, pause and cancel SMS campaigns can be restricted
- Users can be limited to sending messages under 160 characters
- The MI section can be removed from chosen users.
Any access amendments and user removals can be requested by emailing email@example.com.